The CIPR Inside one-day internal communication conference is back for 2016.
Book your place to hear from a great line up of professional communicators share their real-life stories and experiences from their workplaces. Find out how they have helped to make connections and bridge the gaps that were holding back their organisations.
Why you should join us at the conference?
We’ll share stories and listen to those who are taking actions to direct strategy in a positive way to close the gaps in their organisations. You will also get to play a part too within our workshops and discussions during the day.
One of the best parts of getting out of the office for a day and meeting up with other comms professionals is the energy and ideas that are generated when we get together.
There will be plenty of opportunities to meet up with old friends and make new connections.
What to expect on the day?
Following the successful format of last year’s conference, we are planning an agenda with short lightning talks, case studies and workshops. They’ll be short and punchy presentations, giving you a good understanding of how these businesses solved some of their organisational challenges.
Lightning talks and case studies include:
- Abel & Cole with Fieldwork: helping the business truly understand its employees at a deeply human level with a new research approach
- AXA: connecting people and truly valuing their input with powerful events that engage and inspire
- Nationwide: bringing award-winning employees together, connecting them with each other, no matter where they work or how big or small their team
- PR Academy: Kevin Ruck will share insights from his latest ESN research on the bridging the divide between collaboration and communication in ESNs
- Social for the people, Helen Reynolds will discuss the gaps both bridged and created byh social media
Keep a watch on social channels and the website for announcements for further speakers.
What you’ll get from the day
- Top tips, ideas and inspiration that they can put into action with their teams to help close the gaps in their organisations
- Practical examples of what other organisations are doing to close the gaps in their businesses and perform better
- Time away from the office to think and develop their own ideas
- Meet new people, get fresh perspectives, connect, share ideas and learn something new
Who else will be there on the day?
This is a day for communication and employee engagement professionals and anyone interested in helping their organisations to communicate better internally. There’s normally have a good mix of CIPR Members and members from other organisations, from both public and private sector organisations and ranging in grades attend our events. As people sign up you can see the list below.
Where is it?
8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY.
When is it?
Tuesday 4 October, breakfast served from 8.30am and we close at 5pm, with drinks in the bar for anyone who would like to stay on and continue the conversations.
Pricing and discounts
We keep our ticket price low every year. This is the fourth year running that the price has remained the same. CIPR members get the best rates available and other discounts may be available with other event partners.
If you buy three tickets you get fourth free. You can either take this ticket for your team or give it to a comms colleague working in a charity. We can help you to connect and gift your free ticket. This is not available in conjunction with any other discount codes.
Any questions or queries, please email Katie on email@example.com or give her a call on 07834 039890