- Do you want to meet and get to know other professionals in your industry and sector?
- Do you like to learn new skills and discover new ideas to help you in your daily job?
- Do you like to keep abreast of industry developments and be at the forefront of new ideas and initiatives?
If you answered yes to these questions then your answer to ‘why join?’ should be yes too.
With CIPRInside you can join our mentoring scheme, take qualifications, attend events like our ask the guru panels and webinars, attend our conferences and summits and get your work recognised with awards and more.
What our members say
Mark Applin, member and committee treasurer said: “I’ve met some of the most inspirational and knowledgeable people in internal comms since joining CIPR Inside. Every event has been thought provoking. Mentoring has added an extra dimension of support which I’m not sure I could get anywhere else within our sector.”
And if you need more reasons…
- CIPRInside members have access to the knowledge, support and training that being a part of a large chartered organisation brings.
- CIPR is the only chartered organisation for communications professionals.
- CIPR is the only chartered organisation which bridges internal and external communications – in-line with our belief that all communications should be integrated and joined-up.
- CIPR Inside is led by highly experienced communications practitioners who ensure you can access material and information at the forefront of the industry.
- You can follow a path of continuing professional development to keep your knowledge up to date and show your employers you really do know your profession.
- ACIPR/MCIPR/FCIPR designatory letters and logos to use on your websites and stationery
- Use of members facilities (library, lounge, venue hire) at Russell Square
- Plus member discounts at a vast range of leisure, travel, lifestyle and business suppliers.
Have a look at how to join to find out more.